So that tiny little gland just below your neck is responsible for regulating metabolic processes—The Thyroid–Did you always think that you might have an under active thyroid? Did you realize that the range that determines thyroid activity on lab testing is huge and isn’t the most accurate measure of thyroid function? Here are a few herbs that improve thyroid health and you can learn more HERE.
Here are five herbs that are beneficial for thyroid health:
1. Licorice -this herb maintains balance among glands and has been shown potentially inhibit growth of highly invasive thyroid cancer cells
2. Bugle- may be effective in alleviating symptoms of hyperthyroidism
3. Ashwaganda- this herb has antioxidant properties that help the thyroid produce hormones. It also helps the body fight stress and has anti inflammatory effects.
4. Flaxseed – rich in essential omega 3 fatty acids helps boost thyroid hormone production
5. Black Walnut – considered one of the richest sources of iodine which is an essential nutrient for the thyroid
Don’t forget that this weekend THE THYROID SESSIONS begin–all of the top thyroid experts gather to give free information on everything your doctor didn’t tell you about thyroid problems!!! (Not this doctor) Make sure you sign up HERE considering it is Free and will give tons of need to know information.