Great News!!! Getting good quality local grass-fed beef, pork, and poultry just got a whole lot easier. Now you don’t even have to haul your butt outta bed on Saturday morning to go to the farmer’s market to get great organic meats!!! Our good friends over at Simpson Family Farms in Martinsville, IN now offer delivery and online ordering! I am placing my order this weekend when I start planning my meals for the week. Whoopee!! A big shout out to Darby and Brandy Simpson for offering this service!!!! Check out their site on the friends link on the side of the page or go to this link http://www.simpsonfamilyfarms.com
We hope that you’ll agree that in today’s society, it is more important than ever to know where your food comes from, how it has been raised and the farmer that raised it. You are what you eat, and so is your food. That is why we are so transparent about what we do here and why we do it. The way we approach farming is unique, we see it as a partnership between us and our patrons. What we promise to you as that patron is the following:
- Our pasture areas are 100% chemical, pesticide and herbicide free.
- Our cattle are 100% grass-fed and finished, they are never given any grain.
- All of the grains we use to feed are animals are transitional organic (chemical and GMO free) and are raised in Central Indiana, supporting local grain farmers.
- Only USDA Certified Organic vitamin and mineral supplements are used in our grain mixes.
- Our animals are treated humanely and have access to clean water, fresh air and plenty of sunshine.
- Our meats are pasture raised and moved frequently to fresh, lush grazing areas.
- Antibiotics and vaccinations are never administered.
- We only use sustainable, low energy input farming methods that actually heal the land.
- Our customers are always welcome to visit by appointment, look around and investigate our farm and ask questions.
- You will always receive the highest personal customer service.
- We strive to exceed all of the various certification standards in everything we do.
- We will never sell to you any food that we would not feed to our own children.